Half-time Sustainable Chinatown Project Manager
Sustainable Chinatown is a new project to advance green building strategies and awareness, promoting energy efficiency, renewable energy, and improved waste management strategies to Chinatown businesses.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct outreach to Chinatown businesses
- Develop print and electronic marketing materials
- Organize group educational sessions
- Coordinate with green building consultants and Boston Redevelopment Authority experts
- Follow up with businesses one on one to promote energy efficiency, renewable energy, or waste management upgrade
- Provide detailed information to businesses on how to make upgrades, rebates, and return on investment benefits
- Track energy saving improvements made by businesses
- Bi-lingual English/Chinese required
- Experience working with business community
- Knowledge of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and/or waste management techniques for buildings
Salary: Approximately $25,000 for half-time position. Health benefits included.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to:
Asian American Civic Association
87 Tyler Street, 5th floor
Boston, MA 02111
Asian American Civic Association is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.